Help Centre

 Your Electoral Enrolment

If you need to register to vote, check or update your enrolment details, you will be able to do all of this on the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) website. The AEC will notify the Electoral Commission of Queensland of any changes, so you only need to advise the AEC of your new enrolment details.

Borrow a Marquee

Community, sporting, schools and not-for-profit organisations are able to borrow marquees (3 x 3) from in the Stretton Electorate. They are great for fetes, sporting events and open-days. If you would like to borrow marquees for your event please contact the Electorate office on 3414 3110 or email [email protected].

Letters of Support

There are a number of Queensland Government Grants available to community organisations. If your organisation would like to apply for a grant and you require a letter of support please do not hesitate to contact the office on 3414 3110, or email [email protected] giving details of what you are applying for and for whom.

Request a Congratulatory Letter

If you would like to mark a significant birthday ( 90 or 100) or wedding anniversary (50,60,65,or 70) with a congratulatory you can either contact my office on  3414 3110 for assistance, or you can download the form here and print off the official form and drop in to my office. You will need verification forms such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, and I can organise the rest for you.If you have any questions about eligibility please contact my office on 3414 3110 or email me at [email protected].

 Tour Parliament House

Queensland's Parliament House is a majestic building and has stood proudly as our seat of Democracy in Queensland for over 140 years, that's longer than Federation. Tours of Parliament are open to the public, and special tours are available to schools and groups. For more information you can click here  or you can contact my office on 3414 3110, or email [email protected] Alternatively you can email [email protected].

Need a Justice of the Peace ?

If you require a Justice of the Peace, there is a list of JPs in our community who can be found by using this link. There is also an interactive map for finding community JP services.

Become a Justice of the Peace

Justices of the Peace and Commissioners for Declarations play an important role in our community and provide a valuable community service.

You can find out more information about how to become a Justice of the Peace (JP) or Commissioner for Declarations (Com Dec), and what courses are available near you by clicking here. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact my Electorate office on 3414 3110 or email [email protected].

Seniors Cards

If you are 60 years or older, you may be eligible for a Seniors Card or Seniors Business Card. There are a number of government and business discounts available to card holders. You can apply online here, or call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) to complete your application over the phone.